Pro Level @ $4500
Pro. Level Pre-Wedding Photography Course: Duration one day classroom
1. Communication Skill
2. Photographer’s body language
3. How to give direction/guidance to a couple?
4. How to start a photography session?
5. Basic pose/movement guiding technique
6. How to make couple comfortable in front of the camera?
7. How to a zoom lens to create multiple different photos in the shortest time? 8. Setting up portfolio
9. Selling points
10. Reviews (separate day)
Master Level @ at $9000
Masterclass Pre-Wedding Photography Course: Advance directing technique
1. How to create candid motion shot?
2. How to create a picture with depth, meaning, feeling and emotion for a couple?
3. What to shoot for groom?
4. What to shoot for bride?
5. What to fine tune a body posture?
6. What are the fine details to look out for?
7. What are the main reasons for couples to reject the photos?
8. How to shoot in oversea?
9. What to advice a couple when choosing an oversea location?
10. How to create a story line?
11. How to create a shooting style?
12. How to build your branding?
13. How to build up your business?
14. How to build a team?
15. Reviews and consultations.
Here at Chris Ling International Photographers, we understand the need to inspire others and help them acquire the photography knowledge they need to improve their skills. Photography courses are open to individuals that are interested in learning about the technicalities involved in the wedding industry, or that want to elevate their photography skills.
Our director, Chris Ling, personally conducts all the courses. By going for our photography courses, you can learn from one of the best photographers in Singapore. He has over 20 years of experience in wedding photography ranging from studio, outdoor to journalistic photography. Chris Ling’s talent in the industry is indisputable, with many of his past customers leaving excellent reviews. Due to his extensive years in the industry, he can provide you with valuable advice that will help you help you improve your skills.
Class modules will be customised to fit the individual or group, ensuring that everyone can make the most out of the lessons.